Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. Women, in particular, go to a different length just to feel beautiful. Some tend to change their complexion, go under the knife, and apply different make-up to achieve their desired beauty. Some women have a daily beauty regimen to maintain and enhance their beauty.
If you are looking to buy beauty products, you should consider checking reviews of the products and the companies selling them on Erfahrungenscout. You will be able to read the view of German locals about companies like Haircare24 to know if they are reputable or not before you patronize them. In this article, we are going to explore the different beauty routine German girls indulge in to make themselves look and feel beautiful.
This is a skincare routine that helps in cleaning the skin and removing dirt, oil, and dead cells from the pores of the skin. This routine prevents the skin from different skin conditions such as acne and dehydration which could lead to black spot and wrinkles. There are different types of cleanser and they are:
- Gel cleansers: It is generally designed for deep cleansing and kills acne-causing bacteria. It is ideal for oily and combination skin.
- Cream cleanser: These contain moisturizing ingredients and it is usually thick, it cleans your skin without stripping it of its natural oil. It is ideal for dry and sensitive skin.
- Foam cleansers: This is a cream or gel that when applied, burst out into foamy lather. It is also effective in the removal of dirt and oil. It is ideal for oily and combination skin.
- Oil cleansers: This is a cleanser used for removing pollutants from the skin without stripping it of its natural oil. Ideal for most skin types.
- Clay cleansers: This is a strong cleanser, it tends to absorb excess oil and toxin from the pores of the skin. It is ideal for oily and combination skin
This is the process of removing dead cells from the layer of the skin. Exfoliating can be achieved by the use of scrubs or exfoliating tool of choice. When exfoliating the skin, it is advised that it is done a maximum of twice a week and not more than one minute for each session after which, the face is rinsed with lukewarm water. Benefits of exfoliation
- It prevents acne
- It helps other skincare products penetrate the skin
- It even skin tones
- It removes dead and dull skin cells
- It boosts circulation
After facial cleansing and exfoliating the skin, a toner is recommended as it helps tighten the cell gaps and close the skin pores thereby reducing the penetration of impurities and bacteria. Types of toner
- Hydrating toner: This toner gives the skin a quick boost of hydration, they are suitable for all skin types.
- Exfoliating toner: These types of toners are the secret to glowing skin.
- Treatment toner: These are mainly for the treatment of a specific skin problem.
This is a skincare routine that is used to lubricate the skin and prevent extreme dryness or oiliness. It makes the skin smooth and soft.
· Sun protection
The sun despite having different benefits to mankind also can be the skin’s worst enemy due to sunburn. To protect the skin from sunburn, one is advised to use sunshades/eyeglasses, hats and also use sunscreen lotion.